HomeInsuranceTikTok Star Jackline Mensah escapes death in fire disaster at home (Video)

TikTok Star Jackline Mensah escapes death in fire disaster at home (Video)

Jackline Mensah, a popular Ghanaian TikToker, is thankful for life after her house caught fire last night.

According to the Tiktok influencer in a post via her Instagram, her home caught fire while she was taking a shower.

Detailing how the incident happened, she said; “I was taking my shower when my house caught fire suddenly, starting from my studio. Really can’t explain how I feel now. And He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. I am alive”

The Ghanaian TikTok star updated her fans about the incident with a video of herself wearing a bathrobe that had been coloured by ashes and smoke from the fire.

In another post, she adds that some few stuff at her got burnt. “A few stuff got burnt but thank God I wasn’t sleeping or even stepped out of the house. I’d have turned to ashes. I’m still shocked,” she wrote.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Laasu (@jackline_mensah)

RELATED ARTICLES

Leave a Reply

- Advertisment -

Latest Posts